Today, Androidbiits.com will share an amazing news with T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130 users. According to dragonesdenano, Android 5.0 Lollipop SkyDragon M8 Sense Custom ROM is available for T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130. I have already written the step-by-step instructions for updating Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using LiquidSmooth [v4]. Now the amazing news is that T-Mobile HTC 0P6B130 users can test SkyDragon M8 Sense. Today, I will talk about the steps for updating T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130 to Lollipop 5.0 using SkyDragon M8 Sense. This is really an amazing news for T-Mobile HTC 0P6B130 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am thinking that T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130 users will be able to install SkyDragon M8 Sense quickly without facing any issue after following the step-by-step tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. Dear T-Mobile M8 user, SkyDragon M8 Sense requires rooted T-Mobile M8, so it is required to root T-Mobile M8. Dear, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on T-Mobile M8. Oh yes, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking T-Mobile M8 bootloader. Dear, you may experience many bugs on T-Mobile M8 after installing SkyDragon M8 Sense. Androidbiits.com recommends that T-Mobile M8 users must save their files before installing SkyDragon M8, as there is a possibility of losing all files from T-Mobile M8. The essential thing is T-Mobile M8 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install SkyDragon M8 Sense. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if T-Mobile M8 got broken during this process. T-Mobile M8 battery percentage must be more than 95% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop SkyDragon M8 Sense Custom ROM on T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130 [Simple Instructions]
1. It is necessary to download SkyDragon M8 Sense for your T-Mobile M8.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your T-Mobile HTC M8.
3. It is the time to go to the settings of T-Mobile HTC M8 and then it is essential to tap USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is necessary to attach T-Mobile HTC M8 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your T-Mobile HTC M8, it is necessary to transfer SkyDragon M8 Sense and Gapps ZIP file to T-Mobile M8 memory card.
6. Now, it is necessary to switch off T-Mobile M8.
7. After switching off T-Mobile HTC M8, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your T-Mobile HTC M8 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on T-Mobile M8.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on T-Mobile M8.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on T-Mobile HTC M8 screen and then it is necessary to choose SkyDragon M8 Sense and Gapps ZIP file from T-Mobile M8 SD card.
12. Now, it is necessary to install SkyDragon M8 Sense and Gapps.
13. Now, it is necessary to go to T-Mobile HTC M8 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite smartphone T-Mobile M8 reboots.
After your T-Mobile HTC M8 is restarted, you can test SkyDragon M8 Sense. Oh yes, if you are experiencing any problem while installing SkyDragon M8 Sense, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.