Are you a proud owner of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant SGH-T959? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Vibrant SGH-T959 users. According to Galaxy3HELL, Android 4.4.4 KitKat SlimKAT 9.0 Custom ROM is available for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant SGH-T959. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 [Un-Adulterated]. Now the amazing news is that Vibrant SGH-T959 users can test SlimKAT 9.0. Today, I will discuss about the steps for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant SGH-T959 to KitKat 4.4.4 using SlimKAT 9.0. This is really an amazing news for Vibrant SGH-T959 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant SGH-T959 owners will be able to install SlimKAT 9.0 easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Vibrant SGH-T959 user, SlimKAT 9.0 needs rooted Vibrant SGH-T959, so it is necessary to root Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant SGH-T959. Dear friend, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Vibrant SGH-T959. Well, you can do all these tasks after unlocking Vibrant SGH-T959 bootloader. Dear, you may face some bugs on Vibrant SGH-T959 after installing SlimKAT 9.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Vibrant SGH-T959 users must save their files before installing SlimKAT 9.0, as there is a chance of losing all files from Vibrant SGH-T959. The crucial thing is Vibrant SGH-T959 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install SlimKAT 9.0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Vibrant SGH-T959 got corrupted during the installation of SlimKAT 9.0. SGH-T959 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat SlimKAT 9.0 Custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant SGH-T959 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download SlimKAT 9.0 for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant SGH-T959.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Vibrant SGH-T959.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Vibrant SGH-T959 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Vibrant SGH-T959 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Vibrant SGH-T959, you must transfer SlimKAT 9.0 and Gapps ZIP file to SGH-T959 memory card.
6. After transferring SlimKAT 9.0 and Gapps, you have to switch off SGH-T959.
7. After switching off Vibrant SGH-T959, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your Vibrant SGH-T959 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Vibrant SGH-T959 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from SGH-T959 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on SGH-T959.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Vibrant SGH-T959 screen and then search for SlimKAT 9.0 and Gapps ZIP file from SGH-T959 memory card.
12. Simply install SlimKAT 9.0 and Gapps on SGH-T959.
13. After installing Gapps and SlimKAT 9.0, you must go to Vibrant SGH-T959 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Vibrant SGH-T959 reboots.
After your T-Mobile Vibrant SGH-T959 is rebooted, you can test SlimKAT 9.0. Dear friend, if you are having any issue while installing SlimKAT 9.0, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.