Are you using Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T707V? Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Tab S SM-T707V owners. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat VRU1ANK1 T707VVRU1ANK1 has been released for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T707V. You may be wondering how to install T707VVRU1ANK1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Tab S SM-T707V to Android 4.4.2 VRU1ANK1 T707VVRU1ANK1. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V to Android 4.4.4 N910VVRU1ANJ5. Now I will post the tutorial to upgrade Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T707V to Android 4.4.2 VRU1ANK1 [T707VVRU1ANK1]. This is really a great news for Tab S SM-T707V users.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 VRU1ANK1 T707VVRU1ANK1 on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T707V easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T707VVRU1ANK1 may bring some improvements on Tab S SM-T707V. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Tab S SM-T707V on Android 4.4.2 VRU1ANK1 T707VVRU1ANK1. You must note that T707VVRU1ANK1 is available only for Tab S SM-T707V users. If you are not a user of Tab S SM-T707V, then you should not download T707VVRU1ANK1. Androidbiits.com recommends that Tab S SM-T707V users must save their data in a secure place before updating their Tab S SM-T707V to Android 4.4.2 VRU1ANK1 T707VVRU1ANK1. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 VRU1ANK1 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 VRU1ANK1 [T707VVRU1ANK1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-T707V got damaged while being updated to T707VVRU1ANK1. SM-T707V battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VRU1ANK1 T707VVRU1ANK1 on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T707V Effortlessly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat VRU1ANK1 T707VVRU1ANK1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T707VVRU1ANK1.
3. Now you have to put Verizon Samsung Tab S SM-T707V into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Tab S SM-T707V easily.
- Press Tab S SM-T707V volume down switch and home switch simultaneously.
- Press Tab S SM-T707V Power switch at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down switch.
- Press Tab S SM-T707V volume up switch after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Tab S SM-T707V with computer.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Tab S SM-T707V with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VRU1ANK1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VRU1ANK1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Dear Tab S SM-T707V user, now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-T707V is rebooted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy T707VVRU1ANK1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 VRU1ANK1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T707VVRU1ANK1, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.