Are you using Verizon HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for ThunderBolt ADR6400 users. According to jblack248, CM9 [Unofficial] Custom ROM is available for Verizon HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating HTC Droid Incredible 2 ADR6350 to KitKat 4.4.4 with the help of Evervolv [UNOFFICIAL]. Now the tremendous news is that ThunderBolt ADR6400 users can test CM9 [Unofficial] on their ADR6400. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Verizon HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400 to Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich using CM9 [Unofficial]. This is really a tremendous news for ThunderBolt ADR6400 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that ThunderBolt ADR6400 owners will be able to install CM9 [Unofficial] on ADR6400 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear ThunderBolt ADR6400 user, CM9 [Unofficial] needs rooted ADR6400, so it is necessary to root HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400. Well, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on ThunderBolt ADR6400. You can do all these steps after unlocking ThunderBolt ADR6400 bootloader. You may face some bugs on ThunderBolt ADR6400 after installing CM9 [Unofficial] on ADR6400. Androidbiits.com recommends that ThunderBolt ADR6400 users must save their data before installing CM9 [Unofficial] on ADR6400, as there is a chance of losing all files from ADR6400. The important thing is ThunderBolt ADR6400 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM9 [Unofficial] on ADR6400. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if ThunderBolt ADR6400 got corrupted during this process. ADR6400 battery percentage must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich CM9 [Unofficial] Custom ROM on Verizon HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download CM9 [Unofficial] for your ADR6400.
2. Now, it is the perfect time to download Gapps for your ADR6400.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of ThunderBolt ADR6400 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach ADR6400 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your ADR6400, it is necessary to transfer CM9 [Unofficial] and Gapps ZIP file to ADR6400 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your ADR6400.
7. After switching off ADR6400, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your ADR6400 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on ADR6400 screen.
10. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe cache partition” on ADR6400 screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” option on ADR6400 screen and then it is necessary to choose CM9 [Unofficial] and Gapps ZIP file from ADR6400 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install CM9 [Unofficial] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of ADR6400.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on ADR6400 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your ADR6400 reboots.
After your ThunderBolt ADR6400 is restarted, you can test CM9 [Unofficial]. Dear ADR6400 user, if you are experiencing any issue while installing CM9 [Unofficial] on ADR6400, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.