Are you a proud owner of Verizon LG G3 VS985? Androidbiits.com comes with an excellent news for Verizon LG G3 VS985 owners. Android 5.0.1 Lollipop NamelessROM 2.0 Custom ROM is now available for Verizon LG G3 VS985. Previously, I published the steps for installing CM12 Official Nightly on LG G3 D850. Now the excellent news is that Verizon LG G3 VS985 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via NamelessROM 2.0. Androidbiits.com is going to write the tutorial for updating Verizon LG G3 VS985 to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop NamelessROM 2.0. It is really an excellent news for LG G3 VS985 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Verizon LG G3 VS985 owners will be able to install NamelessROM 2.0 on LG G3 VS985 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. NamelessROM 2.0 is available only for LG G3 VS985. Oh yes, I forgot to write that G3 VS985 owners will have to root LG G3 VS985 in order to install NamelessROM 2.0. LG G3 VS985 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to NamelessROM 2.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Verizon LG G3 VS985 owners must save their contacts in a safe place before updating their VS985, as there is a chance of losing all data from G3 VS985. Well, you must install LG G3 VS985 USB driver on your PC for before connecting VS985 with it. Otherwise, LG G3 VS985 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via NamelessROM 2.0 on Verizon LG G3 VS985. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if VS985 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0.1 via NamelessROM 2.0. VS985 battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop NamelessROM 2.0 Custom ROM on Verizon LG G3 VS985 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download NamelessROM 2.0 for LG G3 VS985.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Verizon LG G3 VS985.
3. Go to the settings of your LG G3 VS985 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Verizon LG G3 VS985 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your LG G3 VS985, you need to transfer Gapps and NamelessROM 2.0 ZIP file to the SD card of LG G3 VS985. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Verizon LG G3 VS985 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from LG G3 VS985 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on LG G3 VS985.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your LG G3 VS985 and then search for Gapps and NamelessROM 2.0 ZIP file from the SD card of VS985. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Verizon LG G3 VS985 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Verizon LG G3 VS985 restarts. You can eat an Orange until your VS985 restarts. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop via NamelessROM 2.0. If you are having any issue while installing NamelessROM 2.0, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.