Are you a proud owner of Verizon LG Spectrum VS920? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Spectrum VS920 users. According to member bippi79, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Avatar [Nightly] Custom ROM is available for Spectrum VS920. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Motorola Droid 3 XT862 to Jelly Bean 4.2.2 with the help of Avatar 3.0. Now the glorious news is that Spectrum VS920 users can test Avatar [Nightly]. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Verizon LG Spectrum VS920. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Spectrum VS920 to Jelly Bean 4.3 using Avatar [Nightly]. This is really a glorious news for Spectrum VS920 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Spectrum VS920 owners will be able to install Avatar [Nightly] easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Spectrum VS920 user, Avatar [Nightly] needs rooted VS920, so it is necessary to root LG Spectrum VS920. Well, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on Spectrum VS920 before installing Avatar [Nightly]. You can do all these steps after unlocking Spectrum VS920 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Spectrum VS920 after installing Avatar [Nightly]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Spectrum VS920 users must save their data before installing Avatar [Nightly], as there is a chance of losing all files from VS920. The important thing is Spectrum VS920 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Avatar [Nightly]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Spectrum VS920 got corrupted during the installation of Avatar [Nightly]. VS920 battery percentage must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Avatar [Nightly] Custom ROM on Verizon LG Spectrum VS920 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download Avatar [Nightly] for your phone.
2. Now, it is the perfect time to download Gapps for your Spectrum VS920.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of Spectrum VS920 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach Spectrum VS920 with your desktop using USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your Spectrum VS920, it is necessary to transfer Avatar [Nightly] and Gapps ZIP file to VS920 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your phone.
7. After switching off Spectrum VS920, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your phone into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on screen.
10. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe cache partition” on screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” option on Spectrum VS920 screen and then it is necessary to choose Avatar [Nightly] and Gapps ZIP file from VS920 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install Avatar [Nightly] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of your phone.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on VS920 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your Spectrum VS920 reboots.
After your Spectrum VS920 is restarted, you can test Avatar [Nightly]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Avatar [Nightly] on VS920, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.