Are you a proud owner of Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR M XT907? Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for RAZR M XT907 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [xt907] Custom ROM is released for Motorola Droid RAZR M XT907. Recently, I have posted the instructions for updating Motorola Droid RAZR HD XT926 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 Nightly [moto_msm8960]. Now the outstanding news is that RAZR M XT907 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their XT907. Today, I will write the tutorial for updating Motorola Droid RAZR M XT907 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [xt907]. This is really an outstanding news for RAZR M XT907 owners who love to test Custom ROM.
I am hoping that Motorola Droid RAZR M XT907 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [xt907] easily without facing any problem after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear XT907 owner, CM 12 needs rooted XT907, so it is necessary to root Motorola Droid RAZR M XT907. Well, another important thing is CWM recovery installation on Droid RAZR M XT907. You can do all these things after unlocking XT907 bootloader. Dear XT907 user, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [xt907]. Androidbiits.com recommends that RAZR M XT907 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 Nightly [xt907], as there is a possibility of losing all data from RAZR M XT907. The essential thing is RAZR M XT907 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [xt907]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if RAZR M XT907 got broken during this process. XT907 battery percentage must be above 76% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [xt907] Custom ROM on Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR M XT907 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [xt907] for Motorola Droid RAZR M XT907.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your RAZR M XT907.
3. Simply, go to the settings of RAZR M XT907 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach RAZR M XT907 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your RAZR M XT907, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [xt907] and Gapps ZIP file to XT907 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [xt907] and Gapps, you have to switch off RAZR M XT907.
7. After switching off RAZR M XT907, simply disconnect your USB cable from XT907.
8. Now you have to put your RAZR M XT907 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting RAZR M XT907 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT907 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on XT907.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on RAZR M XT907 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [xt907] and Gapps ZIP file from XT907 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [xt907] and Gapps on RAZR M XT907.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [xt907], you must go to RAZR M XT907 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT907 reboots.
After RAZR M XT907 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [xt907]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 [xt907], then you may share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.