Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 users. According to AntaresOne, CyanogenMod 12.1 [jfltevzw] unofficial ROM is also available for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-I545. Oh yes, You can read my previous article for updating S4 SGH-I337 to Lollipop 5.1 using CM12.1 [jflteatt]. Now the amazing news is that SCH-I545 users can test Android 5.1.0 via CM12.1 [jfltevzw]. Soon, I am going to write the step-by-step tutorial for updating S4 SCH-I545 to Android 5.1 Lollipop using CM12.1 [jfltevzw]. This is really an amazing news for SCH-I545 owners who are waiting to test Lollipop 5.1 on their SCH-I545. CM12.1 [jfltevzw] may bring several improvements on SCH-I545.
I am expecting that Verizon S4 SCH-I545 users will be able to install Android 5.1 via CM12.1 [jfltevzw] easily without facing any issue after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. CM12.1 [jfltevzw] requires rooted Verizon S4, so it is essential to root SCH-I545 before installing CM12.1 [jfltevzw]. The crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on SCH-I545. You can perform all these works after unlocking SCH-I545 bootloader. Don’t forget that you may experience several bugs on your SCH-I545 after installing CM12.1 [jfltevzw]. Androidbiits.com recommends that SCH-I545 users must take a backup of their data including videos before installing Android 5.1 via CM12.1 [jfltevzw], as there is a chance of data loss from their SCH-I545. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.1, then you must use CM12.1 [jfltevzw] on your SCH-I545. The important thing is that CM12.1 [jfltevzw] will let you enjoy Lollipop 5.1 on SCH-I545.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial using which you can install CM12.1 [jfltevzw]. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SCH-I545 got damaged during this process. SCH-I545 battery level must be more than 94% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 [jfltevzw] ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download CyanogenMod 12.1 [jfltevzw] for your phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for SCH-I545.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the perfect time to attach SCH-I545 with desktop.
5. It is the time to transfer CM12.1 [jfltevzw] and Gapps to the SD card of phone.
6. It is the time to switch off SCH-I545.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from SCH-I545.
8. It is very crucial to put your SCH-I545 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on SCH-I545.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on SCH-I545.
11. It is the proper time to choose “install zip from SD card” for installing CyanogenMod 12.1 [jfltevzw] on your SCH-I545.
12. It is the time to choose CyanogenMod 12.1 [jfltevzw] on SCH-I545.
13. It is the time to install CyanogenMod 12.1 [jfltevzw] on SCH-I545.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on SCH-I545.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on SCH-I545.
16. It is the time to wait until your SCH-I545 restarts.
After your Verizon S4 SCH-I545 is rebooted, you can test CM12.1 [jfltevzw]. If you are facing difficulty while installing CM12.1 [jfltevzw] on SCH-I545, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.