Are you waiting to install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on Verizon HTC One M7 4G LTE? Androidbiits.com comes with an exciting news for Verizon HTC One owners. According to santod040, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Unofficial CM12 m7vzw Custom ROM is now available for Verizon HTC One M7 4G LTE. Recently, I published the steps for installing CM12 dlx on HTC Droid DNA. Now the exciting news is that Verizon HTC One owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM12 m7vzw. Androidbiits will publish the steps for updating Verizon HTC One to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 m7vzw. It is really an exciting news for Verizon HTC One M7 users who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Verizon HTC One M7 owners will be able to install CM12 m7vzw easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CM12 m7vzw is available only for Verizon HTC One M7 4G LTE. Oh yes, I forgot to write that M7 4G owners will have to root Verizon HTC One M7 4G LTE in order to install CM12 m7vzw. M7 4G LTE needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to CM12 m7vzw. Androidbiits.com recommends that Verizon HTC One M7 4G LTE owners must save their data in a safe place before updating their M7 4G LTE. Well, you must install M7 4G USB driver on your PC before connecting M7 with it. Otherwise, your PC will not be able to recognize M7.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via CM12 m7vzw. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if M7 4G got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0.2 via CM12 m7vzw. M7 4G battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 Custom ROM on Verizon HTC One M7 4G LTE [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Lollipop 5.0.2 Unofficial CM12 m7vzw Custom ROM for Verizon HTC One.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Verizon HTC One M7 4G.
3. If your HTC One M7 4G have S-ON, then you have to flash boot.img on M7 4G via fastboot. You can find boot.img inside the CM12 m7vzw Custom ROM Zip file.
4. If your M7 4G have S-OFF, then you don’t need to follow STEP 3.
5. Go to the settings of your M7 4G and enable USB debugging.
6. Now you have to connect your M7 4G with your PC via USB cable.
7. After connecting your Verizon HTC One M7 4G, you need to transfer Gapps and CM12 m7vzw ZIP file to the SD card of M7 4G. Then, switch it off.
8. Remove the USB cable from your M7 4G and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
9. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from M7 4G main menu.
10. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on M7 4G.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your M7 4G and then search for Gapps and CM12 m7vzw ZIP file from the SD card of M7 4G. Then, install them.
12. Now you have to return to the main menu of your M7 4G and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your M7 4G restarts. You can take some rest until your M7 4G reboots. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 CM12 m7vzw. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 m7vzw, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.