Verizon LG G2 VS980 users will be very happy after reading this news. According to varund7726, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.4.4 custom ROM is released for Verizon LG G2 VS980. Androidbiits.com has recently published the tutorial for updating LG G2 D803 to Lollipop 5.1 using AOSPA-L. The exciting news is that VS980 owners can now install Resurrection Remix 5.4.4. Androidbiits.com is going to publish an easy tutorial for updating Verizon LG G2 VS980 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using Resurrection Remix 5.4.4. No doubt, this is an exciting news for the owners of VS980 who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.1.1 on VS980. You will be able to use your VS980 in a better way after installing Resurrection Remix 5.4.4.
I am expecting that Verizon LG G2 VS980 users will be able to install Resurrection Remix 5.4.4 safely without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Resurrection Remix 5.4.4 requires rooted VS980, so it is crucial to root VS980 before installing Resurrection Remix 5.4.4. If you haven’t rooted VS980, then you must do it as soon as possible. You must install CWM recovery on VS980 before installing Resurrection Remix 5.4.4. Well, I forgot to mention that the proud users of VS980 can install Resurrection Remix 5.4.4 after unlocking the bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that Verizon LG G2 VS980 owners must take a backup of their documents including contacts and messages before installing Resurrection Remix 5.4.4, otherwise all their data including contacts and messages will be deleted from their VS980. If you aren’t happy with previous firmware, then you may install ResurrectionRemix 5.4.4 on VS980. Resurrection Remix 5.4.4 will let the proud users test Lollipop 5.1.1 on VS980. Resurrection Remix 5.4.4 may bring various improvements on VS980.
Below are the easy instructions for installing Resurrection Remix 5.4.4. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if VS980 got broken during the installation of Resurrection Remix 5.4.4. VS980 battery must be above 92 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.4.4 on Verizon LG G2 VS980 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download Resurrection Remix 5.4.4 for phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is the time to send Resurrection Remix 5.4.4 to your phone.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is necessary to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to choose Resurrection Remix 5.4.4 on your phone.
13. It is necessary to install Resurrection Remix 5.4.4 on your phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is necessary to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your Verizon G2 VS980 is restarted, you can enjoy Resurrection Remix 5.4.4. If you are having problem during the installation of Resurrection Remix 5.4.4 on Verizon G2 VS980, then feel free to share your problem with Androidbiits.com.