Are you using Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Note 2 SCH-I605 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [i605] Custom ROM is now available for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-I605. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 [amami]. Now the stunning news is that Note 2 SCH-I605 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their SCH-I605. Today, I will write the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 to Lollipop 5.0 via CM 12 Nightly [i605]. This is really a stunning news for Note 2 SCH-I605 owners who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [i605] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Note 2 SCH-I605 user, CM 12 needs rooted SCH-I605, so it is necessary to root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Note 2 SCH-I605. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Note 2 SCH-I605 bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [i605] on your Note 2 SCH-I605. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note 2 SCH-I605 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [i605], as there is a chance of losing all data from Note 2 SCH-I605. The important thing is Note 2 SCH-I605 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [i605]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Note 2 SCH-I605 got corrupted during this process. SCH-I605 battery percentage must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [i605] Custom ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-I605 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [i605] for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Note 2 SCH-I605.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Note 2 SCH-I605 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Note 2 SCH-I605 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Note 2 SCH-I605, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [i605] and Gapps ZIP file to SCH-I605 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [i605] and Gapps, you have to switch off Note 2 SCH-I605.
7. After switching off Note 2 SCH-I605, simply disconnect your USB cable from SCH-I605.
8. Now you have to put your Note 2 SCH-I605 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Note 2 SCH-I605 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from SCH-I605 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on SCH-I605.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Note 2 SCH-I605 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [i605] and Gapps ZIP file from SCH-I605 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [i605] and Gapps on SCH-I605.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [i605], you must go to Note 2 SCH-I605 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your SCH-I605 reboots.
After Note 2 SCH-I605 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [i605]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on SCH-I605, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.