Are you a user of Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic XT875? Today, Androidbiits will share a stunning news with Droid Bionic XT875 users. CM 12 Nightly [targa] Custom ROM is now available for Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic XT875. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Captivate SGH-I897 to KitKat 4.4.4 via PAC-ROM KK RC-3. Now the stunning news is that Droid Bionic XT875 owners can try CM 12 Nightly on their XT875. Now, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic XT875 to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CM 12 Nightly [targa]. This is a stunning news for Droid Bionic XT875 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Droid Bionic XT875 owners will be able to install CM 12 Nightly [targa] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Droid Bionic XT875 user, CM 12 [targa] requires rooted XT875, so it is required to root Droid Bionic XT875. Oh yes, the key thing is CWM recovery installation on Droid Bionic XT875. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking Droid Bionic XT875 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on Droid Bionic XT875 after installing CM12 Nightly [targa]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Droid Bionic XT875 users must take a backup of their files including contacts before installing CM12 [targa], as there is a chance of losing all files from Droid Bionic XT875. Oh yes, the key thing is Droid Bionic XT875 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM12 Nightly [targa]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Droid Bionic XT875 got broken during this process. XT875 battery level must be more than 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [targa] Custom ROM on Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic XT875 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [targa] for Motorola Droid Bionic XT875.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Motorola Droid Bionic XT875.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Droid Bionic XT875 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Droid Bionic XT875 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Droid Bionic XT875, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [targa] and Gapps ZIP file to XT875 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [targa] and Gapps, you have to switch off XT875.
7. After switching off Droid Bionic XT875, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your Droid Bionic XT875 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Droid Bionic XT875 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT875 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on XT875.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Droid Bionic XT875 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [targa] and Gapps ZIP file from XT875 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [targa] and Gapps on XT875.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [targa], you must go to Droid Bionic XT875 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Droid Bionic XT875 reboots.
After Droid Bionic XT875 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [targa] easily. Dear XT875 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing CM12 [targa], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.